me watching supernatural
season one: okay this is pretty cool but idk maybe it gets better like buffy did
season two: yeah this is neat, can maybe see what the spn fandom is on about
season three: hmmm kinda seeing why the spn fandom is so fucking nuts
season four: WELL FUCK ME SIDEWAYS AND CALL ME LUCIFER THANKS A LOT YOU CUNTS I WAS NOT PREPARED
Yeah. That’s about right…. And it just gets worse.
i go through periods of
“i’m so fucking cool and awesome and hot. I would date me”
“i’m so fucking ugly why do people talk to me i’m such a loser”
“LIFE IS AWESOME LOOK A BIRD. SO PRETTY. EARTH IS BEAUTIFULLLL!!”
“oh my god everyone is so fucked up i hate people and want to die.”
Story of my damn life…
- Cas: Dean. Dean!
- Dean: Cas, what's wrong?
- Cas: There was a man in the supermarket who knows who I am. He knew I was an angel!
- Dean: Shit, Cas. Are you okay? Are you hurt?
- Cas: I'm fine, Dean.
- Dean: What did he do to you?
- Cas: He gave me his phone number.
- Dean: He... He gave you his phone number?
- Cas: Yes.
- Dean: Cas, what happened exactly?
- Cas: I was paying for the groceries when the man behind me asked if it hurt when I fell from Heaven.
- Cas: Why are you laughing, Dean?
- Cas: Dean!